Thursday, September 18, 2008

~ABOUT MY PRESENTATION~

I have prepared my presentation before I present it to audience. Then, I do some rehearsal in front of my best friend,Aliaa. She give some comments about my presentation and my slides. So, I know what my weakness. I edit and change it before my turn should be present. I have improve my pronuciation language. I practice to pronounce the language very well. I arranged the words that what I'm to say during presentation. So that, audience can more understand what I'm saying in front of. About the attention-getter, I will sing the song that P.Ramlee singing 20 years ago. The title is 'Bulan Di Pagar Bintang'. Actually, I'm is a shy person but during my presentation later I will speak loud,very clear, and my tone not flat. I will show my confidence and do more posture of my body. During presentation later, I will arrange my time manangement not more than 5 minutes.

Futhermore, I have also edits my slides. I have only show the main points in my slides. Then, I will elaborate it when I'm present. So, audience can more easy to understand what the point that I want to say. I arrange properly the structure of the slides to be look so smooth. The cover page of the slides I put the title of my presentation and the picture of my idol. The intro body of slides, I story about his biodata and the closing of the slides, I write the short summary. Then, I explain why he had influenced me. I'm also included more photos of P.Ramlee. Therefore, my slides can be more interesting. Lastly, I increase the size of font type. So, audience can see and read more easy. That's All.....

No comments: